Thursday, May 25, 2006

You Said It, Man

While having lunch in the cafeteria yesterday, I spotted the hospital chaplain wearing a t-shirt that said "Jesus Loves Me More Than You".

This guy always wears t-shirts over his preist gear, so you can clearly see his collar while also reading a cute slogan like, "the family that prays together stays together". He's a kooky, non-traditional type. He runs around in Birkenstocks telling inocuous jokes in busy hallways to no one in particular. He moves like a cat who's always startled. You know what I'm saying.

So, I'm wondering if when he spotted this latest shirt he read "Jesus", "loves", "me" and "you" without actually grasping the meaning of the statement.

He's a priest running around a hospital with a shirt stating yeah, I'm in with Jesus more than you, what can ya do?

Side note: Lately, more and more when I see the word "Jesus" I think of John Turturro in The Big Lebowski. What I'm saying is this, "Nobody fucks with the Jesus".

1 Comments:

Blogger Ash said...

But what about Mary Magdalene???!!!
According to The DA Vinci Code....
Love You bunches, M

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home