Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Big Baller/Shot Caller

So now I'm on a basketball team. I actually own a pair of And1's and rock my shorts baggy to match my jersey. I'm number 12. My theory is that if I look like I know what I'm doing, I'll get respect on the court.

We, the Road Runners, had our first game on Sunday and only lost by 17 points. My theory didn't quite pan out in practice as this one girl insisted on stealing the ball from me...twice. Well, the second time she forced me into a travel, but the point is zero respect. Maybe I should start wearing a headband.

I'm also thinking of getting a basketball tattooed on my shoulder. I've noticed that's popular in the NBA and, well, those guys are good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Schmubb said...

I would go with the tattoo, but leave the headband alone. The headband would require you to shave your head. And that's really permanent.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home