Thursday, January 05, 2006

Insomnia & Projeck Wunway


Last night, my cat Nathan Jr. was kind enough to provide comfort during a strange bout of insomnia by cleaning me.

At first he licked at the hair behind my ear for a while around 4 am until I started to half doze. Here is what I half-dreamt:

I'm up before the panel of judges on Project Runway, or Projeck Wunway, as Heidi would say, and I'm sweating it out b/c when you're kept on stage as I have been you're never sure whether you are among the highest scorers or the lowest.

For some reason, I'm wearing the parachute pant equivalent of a shirt and gigantic khaki's that flare like four feet around me. My hair is really long and I've tied bandanas all over my body. Oh, and a baseball cap. Couldn't tell you what my model or clothing design looked like.

Then Nathan looked at me and said, "Auf Wiedersehen". I am fried this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home