Thursday, January 26, 2006

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

The Clap Your Hands Say Yeah self titled record makes me want to romp through the forest where Interpol shot it's latest video whilst spewing sunshine out of my behind. I really like it a lot.

Cheers to J for introducing me to that one. I was busy picking out Swingin' Utters "Five Lessons Learned", which isn't as great as their other stuff, from the EM skuffs bin for a buck when she grabbed that gem. I did get Pulp's "This is Hardcore" for $4.25, though, an album cover which freaks J right the eff out. And kinda turns me on.

Q: Is that really Pulp's official site? Eeeesh.

Observation: Interpol (band) is one up on Interpol (actual police org) on Google. International crime's just not as popular as hipster music, I 'spose. But really, was it ever?

Note: On my use of the word "buck" above. I mean of course one dollar, not a hundred. This was confused when I was last in Vegas and speaking to Schmubb on the phone. I told him I was up a buck, to which he replied enthusiastically, "A hundo?!" Sadly no, but I appreciated the confidence. Especially after my craps performance at his bachelor's party, which netted me negative [some money].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home