Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Diesel Kitty

I think cats are great for petting, playing and putting in my mouth.

But some people think they are good for fueling diesel engines.

UPDATE: Apparently, the German inventor Christian Koch denies ever using expired felines. The story's author now says that he only meant to imply that cats could be used. Koch: "I've never used cats and would never think of that. At most the odd toad may have jumped in". Regular ole' rubbish ("paper, plastics, textiles") is the preferred fuel for Koch's KDV500 engine.

3 Comments:

Blogger raw food diet dude said...

What a nice blog, ... better than mine, lol. Perhaps you may like my forex trade signals related site ... if you are into forex trade signals that is.

3:31 PM  
Blogger eric said...

Hi there, just jumping around the blogs looking for some ideas to improve my blog and landed on yours. I like the way you have laid it out. It has given me some good ideas, thanks. My blog isn’t up to much but I have a really good positive affirmations site. (It helps people achieve their Dreams). Check it out if you get the time :-) Anyway keep up the good work and I’ll try and get back here soon. Have a really good day.

3:31 PM  
Blogger David Hanson said...

Also: Google Offering Raises $4.1B
Google raised $4.18 billion in its much-anticipated follow-on offering late Wednesday, giving the ... Goldman Sachs and WR Hambrecht, which helped underwrite the company's IPO, did not participate.
Incredible mangosteen

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home